Sunday, December 21, 2014

All Together Now


I am a very content tackmaker.

I'm comfortably between orders, the raffle sets are going off to their new homes soon, and Christmas is almost here, so I'm embarking on a well-deserved break. 


Seeing as this will probably be my last post before Christmas, I wanted to take this opportunity to post a cheesy "Christmas card" type group picture, and wish you all a very happy holiday!


(The horses of 2014, from left to right: the donkey that never got painted, the surgical mess-up, the Fjord monster, Ellie the mule a.k.a. the studio mascot, this OF from Breyerfest I've ended up using in a bunch of pictures, and my new beau.)


I'm also in the rare position of having enough of my saddles sitting around the studio to stage another hand picture, albeit not quite as impressive as the 2012 edition:


Looking forward, Anna is coming up to visit on the 26th, and I am absolutely over the moon about it. We're carving away some time to sit down and make tack together, which should provide lots of eye candy (and maybe even a sale set) for the blog! Then around New Years, I know I want to get a nice "year in review" type post up here, so this quiet won't last long, I promise.


The holiday raffle is doing better than either of us could have ever imagined, but it's not over yet! These are your last few days to get your entries in before Christmas- help support this amazing cause, and maybe be one of the two lucky winners who will get a pretty Stage Left or Ebb & Flow box in the mail. 

And finally, a non-obnoxious Christmas song to listen to while you sip your hot cocoa, lounging by your tree after you've kicked off your party shoes:



Once again, Merry Christmas everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment