Sunday, December 7, 2014

Blogidays Day Seven: Booty


Most of my day was spent making boots. It wasn't too exciting. 


However, I took breaks to make a mess on the customizing side of the table...


Working on this guy.



My customizing skills are quite rusty, but it was a fun little project despite his flaws.


I also laced more reins...


...to finish the hunter bridle. 


The customizing kick got me looking at this guy again, who the eagle-eyed might remember from a post over the summer:


I have big jumper dreams for this guy. 


Maybe it's time to finally get him some clothes?


And a proper stand?


And hey, if I'm going to be painting, it's high time my poor donkey got some color. I'm thinking some kind of pinto pattern... what do you guys think?


1 comment:

  1. That running CM is too cute! :D
    And I as wondering what ever happened to that jumper, he is quite awesome. <3
    Oooh, a spotted donkey would be adorable ^_^

    ReplyDelete