Monday, December 1, 2014

GOAT.

YOU GUYS.


The holiday raffle is still just getting started, and we already have enough raised to buy a family in a developing nation a goat. This is beyond exciting- the impact that you guys are making is only going to grow from here!


At this rate, would could potentially provide a month of healthy lunches for a school, or even direly needed clean water for a family for life. For life! 


I know you've already been hit over the head with pictures of the raffle sets, but just hang with me for a little while longer. Today Anna's incredible set arrived here (easier to have them both ship from the same place), and I haven't stopped ogling it since. My camera can't even pick up on the tooling, but the silver in particular is spectacular. 


Just one more photoshoot in the snow tomorrow with both sets, then I promise I'll lay off the raffle pics. 

Speaking of holiday events, I thought it'd be fun to try and post here every single day in December until Christmas Eve, partly to motivate me to get through the orders I'm working on and partly to continue promoting the raffle. I imagine a lot of the posts will just be studio update/"what I did today" types, but I'd love to write some tutorials or more in depth posts, if you guys have any topics you'd like me to cover?

Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment