Sunday, December 14, 2014

Studio Update: December 14th


I love when a cross country or jumper set comes together.


It's easy to feel like I'm just making a bunch of disconnected little bits, but putting them all on the horse makes such a difference!


Today I made a breastplate, started a sale set saddle, and watched a lot of The West Wing


I also sculpted a neck and some ears, and worked on an oil paint portrait that will be a Christmas present one of these day.


The moment of suspense for this set was adding the doll...


...and I think she works pretty well! 


Now all I need is a fleece saddle pad for the other set, and this order is off to its new home, hopefully in time for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace, I happened by and really read this and I'm enchanted by the Aida cloth saddle pad. What a cool idea, Congrats! And that bridle amd breastcollar! Inspiring. Someday I must try this scale properly... Until then I'm admiring.

    ReplyDelete