Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Studio Update: July 16

Today I...

...was impressed with my Breyerfest loot, considering I didn't attend Breyerfest...


...admired some big stocky butts...


...and some little stocky butts (and tried to decide which coloring I like better)...


...added this lovely lady to my "accidental at first but now it's a mission" conga...


...but wondered why her tail is different (and whether this is an intentional thing or not)...


...started a hunter jump...


...and nearly finished a hunter jump...


...complete with teensy, TINY flowers that are apparently real but omagawd too small for even me to deal with...


...plugged away at the saddles, and decided after this picture was taken that the cantle is too long on this one and should get away from that mare's hips...


...and did a lot of procrastinating on finishing the roping set!











3 comments:

  1. Wow! I hope I can make my days as productive as you do!! :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a productive day and what wonderful Breyerfest loot!

    ReplyDelete