Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Blogidays Day Nine

Today was another out and about, non-horsey day for me, so no really exciting updates to share. 

Instead of a real post, I thought I'd share a link I've been loving lately- Equestrian Reality is a hilarious blog that any horse person can definitely relate to. I did a lot of giggle-snorting at her "People You Are Likely To Meet In A Stable Yard" post, but my favorite is her "Lady's Guide to Preparing to Hunt Side Saddle in Ireland.


Downton Abbey spoiled me.
It's been a long-time dream of mine to create a Stablemate scale UK fox hunting performance entry, and her blog is a treasure trove of reference! 

Just under two weeks left to enter the holiday raffle! We're so close to our next goal, which could mean either TWO goats for families in developing countries or healthy school lunches for a school for a month. Either way, keep it up!

1 comment: