Sunday, March 8, 2015

Handy Jumper

The beast is slain!

In other words, the hand jump and its accompanying appy and tack is finished enough for my shows next weekend. This has been a lot of fun to put together, and while I can't help but see every little thing that I could change to improve it, I think it's altogether presentable.


I have a lot of pride over this set-up because it's 100% DIY- win or lose, it's always such a good feeling to put something in the ring that you made from scratch with your own two hands!


I'm exhausted and have a lot more props to get done, so I'll leave you with the pics. Enjoy!



















4 comments:

  1. I love everything about this set-up. Good luck at the show!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing the creation of this jump and horse. You have been an inspiration to me at a time when I wanted to give up on my art. It all turned out so beautifully and you really should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this jump and horse look amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete