Friday, March 27, 2015

Back At It

Pending its new owner's approval, this order is finished in record time!







I've also sent in my entry for NW Expo, which is very exciting, and calls for some sprucing up of my performance entries. As evidenced by my last shows, there's nothing glaringly wrong with them- but NW Expo is a very big, high caliber show that calls for my A-game.

Prudence's rider seemed to be a success, so I've decided my OF horse, Blue Jay Way, should have one as well:


And somehow I got it in my head that sculpting a cow from scratch would be a good solution to my lack of non-baby cows.


He's in this awkward half-filled out phase, but hopefully he'll be useable by the show! I might be finally dipping my toe into western after all.



1 comment:

  1. I'm excited that you'll be at NW Expo! I'll be there...although I'm woefully unprepared for performance. But it'll be fun for sure. Email me if you need a free place to stay in Corvallis :)

    ReplyDelete