Finished my saddle!
I can't even remember the last time I made tack specifically with myself in mind. All the tack I've had previously has always been a "I'll keep it until after the show" kind of deal (or, "oops I need money").
I find it funny how every basic hunter saddle I turn out is made based on the exact same patterns, but just going through the process of eyeballing and teensy tiny tweaks, comes out so differently from the last.
And a peak of it on the Fjord monster:
And an obligatory Fjord monster updated shot to go with:
He still has a long way to go, but boy is he growing on me. :)
Also done today with no photographic proof because all the pictures I tried to take in the studio today ended up looking like this...