Sunday, November 30, 2014

Studio Update: November 30

Today I...


...continued having fun taking pictures in the snow...



...finished...


...both the saddles for an order: this medium brown hunter guy....



...and this pretty dark brown eventing one.



Both have adjustable stirrups, which have been fun to play with!

I also (finally!) added the little excess stirrup leather keeper things to the raffle saddle....


...made some tiny presents for my tiny tree...



...and started a figure eight bridle that is just too chunky on poor Seabiscuit's face!


I think I can salvage the noseband (thank goodness), but the rest is getting scrapped. 

Tomorrow is a dedicated boots and bridles day- I have my soothing playlist at the ready!





3 comments:

  1. I love your saddles! They are beautiful and love the picture with the saddle and Christmas tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a productive day, hehe! And amazing things came out of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The elusive tiny presents!! The individual wrapping job looks like it paid off (; Love them!

    ReplyDelete