Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Studio Update: November 18



The crickets on here lately are a result of me being busy, both with hobby-related stuff and miscellaneous life stuff. I've been selling off a lot of my models, eyeing some resins, and plugging away at a couple little tack projects that don't look like much. 


Now I'm back to a slightly calmer schedule, and am thoroughly enjoying diving back into commission work. I love the freedom of sales sets, but there's something so satisfying about working one-on-one with someone to make them exactly what they want.


I started this saddle a while ago, and finally got some work done on it today. Its fate is undecided as of right now- it's made from leather in one particular spot of the dyed piece that's lighter than the rest, so I don't know how well I'll be able to match the girth/rest of the accessories. Curse you, dye!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I hope you are able to get the dye to behave or at least find a color which complements it. :)

    ReplyDelete