Monday, October 27, 2014

Shiny

Finished the stock halter!


It was weird, working with kangaroo lace again. I've been using skiver-lace exclusively this whole year, and the two different leathers are definitely different beasts. 


Anyway, this baby is shiny black leather with even shinier silver accents- definitely a flashy one! It features two ornate silver tongue buckles (both faux- one is fixed and the other sticky waxes down to the crownpiece for easy on and off), a rolled throatlach and lotsa bling. 


I'm working on a chain/leather lead to go with, but I thought I'd share what I have! For your chance to win this baby or the dark brown stable halter in my previous post, just leave a comment on any of my blog posts.

13 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love the silver accents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, AMAZING!! How in the world so you do those tiny silver buckles.... stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I wish my tack looked as good as yours! Wow just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the shiny plates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh... I'm speechless! That's just amazing! How did you put so many tiny details into it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those tiny details are beautiful! I can't imagine the work that went into that!

    ReplyDelete