Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My New Beau





Pony brags time.


As much as I appreciate and need money, trades like this make me never want to accept non-plastic horse payment ever again.


I am the fabulously lucky new owner of this little guy- Jaime Baker's buckskin repaint that stars on her Dilutes how-to CD.


This horse. This horse is beyond gorgeous. As usual, my camera can't focus on all the absolutely incredible details on this guy...


It's no wonder he came home from Lexington this year with a Top Ten rosette!


Thank you again, Danielle, for this amazing trade and I will attempt to make your tack as beautiful as this boy!


3 comments:

  1. Your photography skills are amazing!!! I am SOOOO happy that you accepted this trade :). I'll wait patiently for pictures of the finished set, but I'm SOOOO stalking your blog hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - he is beautiful! Absolutely flawless paint job! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete