Thursday, February 26, 2015

Studio Update: February 26

It's been a crazy month! 

I have so many non-hobby related projects up in the air, I had a big birthday, and I'm working on a total bedroom overhaul that's been sucking up a lot of my time. Luckily, it's looking like things are settling back down, which means more studio time!

The surcingle set is now officially done (awaiting its new owner's approval):








I'm sure it'll look much prettier on the horse it's intended for... this guy needs a lot of help before my March shows. Curse you, cheap primer.

Speaking of my upcoming shows, I have a lot of tack to make for myself- luckily, this long rein set...


...and fugly-but-somewhat-accurate cavalry saddle came together in the snippets of studio time I've had in the past weeks. 



The hand jump is getting a breather while I tackle some tack, but I'm sure there will be much more complaining talking about it on here when I get myself together and finally finish the thing!


1 comment: